There are many different types of wire brushes as different brushes shapes, bristle materials, bristle shapes, sizes and usages.
What is wire brush used for?
When talking about the wire brushes, there are many useful in industrial manufacturing:
The wire brush is primarily an abrasive implement, used for cleaning rust and removing paint.
It is also used to clean surfaces and to create a better conductive area for attaching electrical connections, such as those between car battery posts and their connectors, should they accumulate a build-up of grime and dirt.
It can be use in Shoe roughing, shipbuilding, sugar pipe, compressor, aerospace industry, automotive, mechanical and electrical, lighting, chemical equipment, food machinery, non-ferrous metals, polishing machinery, metal zipper equipment, tires, rubber, metallurgy, paper, artificial board, wood board antique weathered pull and other uses.
What are Different Types of Wire Wheel Brushes?
According to the shape of wire brushes bristle, we have three types wire brushes
- Crimped Wire brushes, Crimped Wire Brushes offer great flexibility on uneven surfaces. Models are available for deburring, edge blending, roughening for adhesion, removing flash, finishing, and surface prep. Some models may also be used for cleaning rust, scale, dirt, and paint.
- Twist knot wire brushes, Twisted knot Wire brushes feature wire ends in twisted bundles that help provide excellent strength and very aggressive brushing. Models are available for cleaning and remove rust, corrosion, and paint from metal surfaces.
- Straight wire brushes, Straight wire brushes have no strict requests for the power of the bristle. and most of the material is soft, most of bristle is nylon abrasive material.
Above all kind called, metal bristle brush or power wire brush or metal wire brush.
According to the material of the metal wire brushes, we can have several different types.
- Steel wire brush
- Stainless steel wire brush
- Brass wire Brush
- Copper wire Brush
- Carbon steel wire brushes
- Other customized as requests.
If you want more information, kindly contact with me.